HIP

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Journey to Daduwa: You sent us here!

Finally, after 8.5 hours of trekking - the last 4 steeply uphill - Rae, Raju, and I arrived in Daduwa.  We left Pokhara around 9 in the morning, but by the time we reached our destination, it is well after dark.  Rae and I took a few moments to shoot this video update while waiting to sip some warm milk tea on the porch of a village hut.  Having reached the place where we'll be ministering for the next several days, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank those of you who make trips such as this one possible.  We didn't travel to Daduwa on our own - we were there because you sent us!  We are deeply grateful for the prayers and contributions of many friends, family and church members who make our ministry possible.


No comments: